- PERFECT FOR CHILDREN 9 MONTHS AND UP: The Happy Hammer designed by Smart Steps is perfect for children 9 months and up, developing little one’s cause and effect skills, grasping and holding ability, and auditory cues.
- MUSICS AND LIGHTS STIMULATE AUDITORY CUES: Lights and sounds are activated when the Happy Hammer is hit on either side. The interactive sounds are great for developing auditory cues.
- SOFT ENDS ALLOW FOR EASY ENGAGEMENT: The double-sided hammer is made with soft silicone which makes the Happy Hammer easy for children to engage.
- TEXTURED HANDLE PROMPTS GRASPING AND HOLDING SKILLS: The handle of the Happy Hammer has been textured and designed to promote kid’s grasping and holding ability.
- QUALITY EXCEEDS U.S. SAFETY REQUIREMENT: All the Smart Steps toys are made to meet and exceed high quality standards.
At Smart Steps, we value each development and learning stage for your precious little ones. Our Happy Hammer s is perfect for helping children develop cause and effect skills, grasping and holding ability and auditory cues. Its interactive music and lights can be activated when the Happy Hammer is hit on either side, improving kid’s dexterity and auditory development. All the Smart Steps toys are made to meet and exceed high quality standards. Its double-sided hammer is made with soft silicone, which makes the toy easy for children to engage; the handle of the Happy Hammer has been textured and designed to promote grasping and holding. Enjoy learning while having fun with the Happy Hammer made by Smart Steps!
The Happy Hammer is featured under Step 3 of the Smart Steps program.
- For children 9 months and up