- 2nd Seat for MORPH Single-to-Double Modular Stroller
- Also able to be a replacement seat for Passport Switch Stroller
- Converts to bassinet for added comfort for baby
- 3-point mechanical and tether strap recline for easy adjustability
- 3-point adjustable leg rest to suit your child's needs
- Comfort Cabin with an oversized canopy with peek-a-boo window and visor and a multi-layered padded seat for true comfort sitting
- 5-point harness with padded shoulder strap covers
- Removable bumper bar with leather cover
The Second Seat for the Morph Single to Double Stroller is the perfect option to add convenience to your growing family. If you own the Passport Switch Stroller, this seat is also compatible. This stroller seat is able to convert to bassinet mode for added comfort for your baby. The 3-point mechanical and tether strap recline offers your child various strolling options.
The 3-point mechanical and tether strap recline offers easy adjustability to numerous recline positions. The 3-point leg rest is adjustable for your baby's needs. Comfort Cabin offers an oversized canopy with a peek-a-boo window and visor, as well as a multi-layered padded seat to help put your child at ease. The 5-point harness with padded shoulder strap covers protects your child while adding comfort. The removable bumper bar with a leather cover offers effortless accessibility to your little one while strolling.
- Second Seat for Morph Single to Double Modular Travel System: 6m+
- Second Seat for Morph Single to Double Modular Travel System can hold a child up to 50 lb or 40"
|Morph Single to Double Modular Travel System||Yes|
|Product Dimensions||16" x 12" x 35"|
|Minimum Age Recommendation||6 Months|
|Maximum Weight Recommendation||50 lb|
|Maximum Height Recommendation||40"|
|Material Composition||Metal, Polyester, Plastic|
|Maintenance and Cleaning||• Seat pad: to clean the seat pad, use only mild household soap or detergent and warm water on a sponge or clean cloth. • Bumper bar and toddler seat frame: wipe clean with soft, clean cloth and mild soap. • Other: check your stroller for loose screws, worn parts, torn material or stitching on a regular basis. Replace o repair parts as needed.|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Item Weight||8.0 lb|