Where to Buy
- Integrated Adjustable Canopy for UV Protection: Integrated height and angle adjustable canopy for in-car UV protection. Flip-out side visors provide additional shade protection for either side of the car seat.
- 4-in-1 Seating System: Built for extended use including 1) Rear Facing Infant mode from 4 to 18lb 2) Rear Facing Toddler mode from 18 to 40lb 3) Forward Facing with Harness mode from 22 to 65 lb 4) Belt Positioning Booster mode from 40 to 100lb
- Comfort & Convenience for Kiddos: Child can quickly adjust the canopy when car is in motion and sun is coming from multiple directions. The Cover Me’s exclusive Comfort Cabin offers extra padding to keep child comfortable on long rides.
- Easy To Use, Recline Ready: Includes an integrated headrest with no rethread harness. The base has a zero recline radius that adjusts to three positions and allows front seat passengers to have extra legroom, while an integrated recline flip foot offers dual adjustment and gives the right angle with ease. There are also two front facing recline positions.
- Fits Three Across in Most Vehicles: At its widest. the Baby Trend CoverMe™ 4-in-1 Convertible Car Seat is 18.25”, which allows it to fit three children across in most vehicles.
- Side Impact Protection: Super deep side wings for better side impact protection.
Quality Exceeds U.S. Safety Requirement: All Baby Trend convertible car seats, infant car seats, strollers and other gear collections are designed and engineered to meet and exceed high quality, ASTM standards.
Introducing the Baby Trend Cover Me™ 4-in-1 Convertible Car Seat! In our study involving 400+ moms currently using convertible car seats, the #1 complaint about their convertible is children irritated by sunlight in the cars. The Cover Me™ has an integrated patented height and angle adjustable UPF 50+ canopy for full in-car shade protection. The canopy is integrated and attached on a built-in track so it's easy to adjust and remove. Flip-out side visors provide extra shade protection for kids when the car is in motion and the sunlight's coming from multiple directions. Built with premium and deluxe fabric and materials, the Comfort Cabin Seat offers extra padding to keep your child comfortable on a long ride. Two deep cup holders also allow children to place their sippy cups and snacks within reach. The integrated headrest with no rethread harness offers ultra-convenience for parents when adjusting the headrest position. With the zero radius recline, plus flip foot for dual recline adjustment, parents can easily adjust the seat and recline in the car. Finally, the Cover Me can hold a child from 4 – 100lb with four unique modes: Rear facing infant, rear facing toddler, forward facing toddler and belt positioning booster.
- Rear Facing Infant mode 4 ~ 18 lb
- Rear Facing Toddler mode 18 ~ 40 lb
- Forward Facing with Harness mode 23 ~ 65 lb
- Belt Positioning Booster mode from 40 ~ 100 lb
- up to 50"
|18.25" x 18.50" x 28.63"
|Minimum weight recommendation
|Maximum weight recommendation
|Maximum height recommendation
|Rear-facing minimum child weight
|Rear-facing maximum child weight
|Forward-facing minimum child weight
|Forward-facing maximum child weight
|Number Of Items