Where to Buy
- Comfort & Convenience for Kiddos: The Cover Me 4-in-1 Convertible car seat is unique in that it addresses the number one complaint by experienced mothers (as documented and validated with Qualtrics research): Sun in the child’s eyes. The Cover Me is able to do this with its innovative and patent-pending integrated canopy that offers height adjustability, ratcheting coverage, and side sun protection.
- Recline Readiness: The base has a Zero Recline Radius that adjusts to three rear facing positions, two forward facing positions, allows front seat passengers to have extra legroom and is easy to access. An integrated recline flip foot is also available to offer dual adjustment and gives the right angle with ease.
- Fits Three Across in Most Vehicles: At its widest. the Baby Trend Cover Me™ 4-in-1 Convertible Car Seat is 18.25”, which allows it to fit three children across in most vehicles.
- 4-in-1 Seating System: Built for extended use including 1) Rear Facing Infant mode from 4 to 18 lb, 2) Rear Facing Toddler mode from 18 to 40 lb, 3) Forward Facing with Harness mode from 22 to 65 lb, 4) Belt Positioning Booster mode from 40 to 100 lb.
- Advanced Ease of Use: No-Twist Harness Indicator for easy, no fuss safety for baby. Two integrated cupholders also offers your child easy accessibility to their favorite drink while on the go!
- Comfort Cabin and Ease of Use: The Cover Me’s exclusive Comfort Cabin offers extra padding to keep child comfortable on long rides and UPF 50+ protection on the canopy. It also includes an integrated headrest with no rethread harness for quick adjustability.
- Side Impact Protection: Super deep side wings for better side impact protection.
- Quality Exceeds U.S. Safety Requirement: All Baby Trend convertible car seats, infant car seats, strollers and other gear collections are designed and engineered to meet and exceed high quality, ASTM standards.
Introducing the Baby Trend CoverMe™ 4-in-1 Convertible Car Seat! In our study involving 400+ moms currently using convertible car seats, the #1 complaint about their convertible is children irritated by sunlight in the cars. The CoverMe™ has an integrated patented height and angle adjustable UPF 50+ canopy for full in-car shade protection. The canopy is integrated and attached on a built-in track so it's easy to adjust and remove. Flip-out side visors provide extra shade protection for kids when the car is in motion and the sunlight's coming from multiple directions.
Built with premium and deluxe fabric and materials, the Comfort Cabin Seat offers extra padding to keep your child comfortable on a long ride. Two deep cup holders also allow children to place their sippy cups and snacks within reach. The integrated headrest with no rethread harness offers ultra-convenience for parents when adjusting the headrest position. With the zero radius recline, plus flip foot for dual recline adjustment, parents can easily adjust the seat and recline in the car. Finally, the CoverMe can hold a child from 4 – 100lbs with four unique modes: Rear facing infant, rear facing toddler, forward facing toddler and belt positioning booster.
- Rear Facing Infant mode 4 ~ 18 lb
- Rear Facing Toddler mode 18 ~ 40 lb
- Forward Facing with Harness mode 23 ~ 65 lb
- Belt Positioning Booster mode from 40 ~ 100 lb
- up to 50"
|Product Dimensions||18.5" x 18.25" x 28.63"|
|Minimum weight recommendation||4 lb|
|Maximum weight recommendation||100 lb|
|Maximum height recommendation||50"|
|Rear-facing minimum child weight||4 lb|
|Rear-facing maximum child weight||40 lb|
|Forward-facing minimum child weight||23 lb|
|Forward-facing maximum child weight||100 lb|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Item Weight||19.84 lb|