Where to Buy
- 3 Modes of Use: Rear Facing Infant mode (4-18 lb), Rear Facing Toddler mode (18-40 lb), and Forward Facing Toddler mode (22-65 lb)
- Immediate Right Installation Angle: Rear-facing recline flip foot allows for great installation angles with ease; the built-in bubble level indicator helps find the correct angle
- Fits Three Across: At its widest, the Trooper is 16.75” allowing it to fit 3 across in most vehicles
- Lightweight: Lightweight shell also allows for use of LATCH installation up to 55 lbs
- Super deep side wings
- Comfort & Ease: Convenient integrated cup holder on the side and premium & comfortable fabric for your kiddos
- Shoulder & Crotch Buckle Adjustment: 5-position shoulder height adjustment and 3- position crotch buckle for seat adjustment
- Longer Usage: High shell height allows Trooper to be used longer as your kids grow
- Ideal Fit for Preemies: Lower belt slots and better recline angle for infants born prematurely
The Baby Trend Trooper 3-in-1 Convertible Car Seat converts from rear-facing infant seat (4-18 lb) and rear-facing toddler seat (18-40 lb) to forward-facing toddler seat (22-65 lb) as your child grows. With 5-position shoulder height adjustment and 3- position crotch buckle for seat adjustment, the Trooper convertible gives parents the ultra-convenience for installation and adjustment. The rear-facing recline flip foot also allows the Trooper to get great installation angles with ease.
Trooper’s nimble frame can fit three across in most vehicles which is great for families that have more than one kiddo. The lightweight shell also allows for use of LATCH installation up to 55 lb. With premium fabric and the convenient integrated cup holder on the side, our Baby Trend Trooper 3-in-1 Convertible Car Seat truly gives your children the most comfortable and convenient commute/travel experience.
- Rear-facing 4-40 lb
- Forward-facing 22-65 lb
Height: up to 50"
|21.00" x 17.50" x 26.50"
|Minimum weight recommendation
|Maximum weight recommendation
|Maximum height recommendation
|Rear-facing minimum child weight
|Rear-facing maximum child weight
|Forward-facing minimum child weight
|Forward-facing maximum child weight
|Number Of Items