- Easy trigger fold for compact storage
- Deluxe parent console with two cup holders and covered storage
- Adjustable canopy with large peek-a-boo window
- Multiple position reclining seat
- 5-pt safety harness and tether strap
- Convenient child's tray for drinks and snacks
- Extra large storage basket
- Adjustable foot rest
- Lockable front swivel wheel for ease of maneuverability
- Quick-release 16" all-terrain rear bicycle wheels
- EZ Flex-Loc® 32 Infant Car Seat base
- Side impact tested
- Superior head impact protection
- Latch equipped
- 5-pt safety harness
- Delta multi-grip carrying handle
The Baby Trend® Turnstyle Snap Tech Jogger Travel System is the perfect choice for enjoying excursions with your little one. The ultra-versatile 3-wheel jogger allows you to customize your ride: use parent facing, forward facing, fully reclined or as an infant car seat carrier!
Equipped with an adjustable canopy with sun visor and upper and side peek-a-boo windows, this jogger also includes a large storage basket for daily essentials and a parent tray with 2 cup holders and a storage compartment for smaller necessities. Your child will enjoy the removable snack tray with cup holder and the plush seat with multiple recline positions and a 5-point safety harness with padded covers. The stroller seat has 3 harness rethread slots at different height positions so you can easily adjust as your child grows. You will both enjoy the air-filled tires that will ensure a comfortable ride.
The Baby Trend® Infant Car Seat includes a 3-panel adjustable canopy with sun visor, removable head support and a 5-point safety harness to hold your baby securely in place. The Delta grip allows a more comfortable arm position to carry your precious cargo. The car seat also snaps into the jogger frame in both forward and parent facing modes for maximum versatility. The maximum weight limit for the stroller is 50 pounds and 32 pounds for the car seat.
- Stroller: Birth ~ 50 lbs or 42"
- Car Seat: 4 ~ 32 lbs and up to 32"
- For 4 lbs, Small Infant Insert is required