Trooper 3-in-1 Convertible Car Seat
- 1.Adjusting the Crotch Buckle Positioning
- 2.Harness System Tension Center Adjuster
- 3.Harness Shoulder Height Adjustment
- 4.Adjusting the Harness Length
- 5.Removing Soft Goods Insert
- 6.LATCH Lower Anchor Routing - Rear Facing
- 7.LATCH Lower Anchor Routing - Forward Facing
- 8.LATCH Lower Anchor Routing - Storage
- 9.LATCH Lower Anchor J-Hook Installation and Removal
- 10.Identifying Rear Facing Leveling Indicators
- 11.Low Birth Weight Harness Routing
The Baby Trend Trooper 3-in-1 Convertible Car Seat converts from rear-facing infant seat (4-18lbs) and rear-facing toddler seat (18-40lbs) to forward-facing toddler seat (22-65lbs) as your child grows. With 5-position shoulder height adjustment and 3- position crotch buckle for seat adjustment, the Trooper convertible gives parents the ultra-convenience for installation and adjustment. The rear-facing recline flip foot also allows the Trooper to get great installation angles with ease.
Trooper’s nimble frame can fit three across in most vehicles which is great for families that have more than one kiddo. The lightweight shell also allows for use of LATCH installation up to 55 lbs. The super-deep side wings offer better side impact protection and premium cushion, giving your babies great head protection and support. With premium fabric and the convenient integrated cup holder on the side, our Baby Trend Trooper 3-in-1 Convertible Car Seat truly gives your children the most comfortable and convenient commute/travel experience.